Monday, June 11, 2012

Hola, this week was pretty good. We finally had the baptisms. We baptized two people, Fernando and Gloria, who have a little girl who is about 5 years old. They're pretty cool. My companion and I each baptized one of them. I baptized Fernando which was good because his name was a lot shorter that Gloria's haha. Tomorrow is the transfers, but we don't have changes, so they don't affect us. I haven't gotten the package yet, but I assume it's probably just at the offices. I'll have to ask someone who is going to the transfer meeting to check and bring it for me. I wish I could go travel around haha. It's kinda lame being stuck in the same square mile for 4 and a half months haha but oh well. After my mission I'll have plenty of time to travel and go on vacations. We were going to go to the centro again today as a district, but we didn't get permission. It's alright though, apparently Justin Beiber is having some free concert tonight in el zocalo which is the main part of el centro and there a ton of people there that have been waiting since yesterday haha. I think it's even funnier because I'm pretty sure Justin Beiber doesn't speak Spanish and none of them speak English. They don't even know what his songs say haha. Well, sounds like you had a great week. Good luck with Courtney's Ipod. If you come to el centro you could buy a stolen one super cheap haha. Well I love you and hope you have a great week. Elder Janda

No comments:

Post a Comment