Monday, May 21, 2012

5/21/12

This week was pretty good. We went to the temple on Tuesday morning. We didn't get to go inside, we just went to the distribution center because my companion needed more garments. It was cool getting to go see it and everything though. Other than that, this week was pretty average. Tell everyone I said hi. It's going to be weird when I get home, and Cameron and David and everyone are gonna be two years older, and Courtney and Marlise will be driving and dating and everything. Weird haha.
My area is most of my ward. The secretaries are also in my ward. The ward boundaries are the two of our areas together, but my area is about twice the size of theirs. Sounds like you're going to have a busy summer like always haha. I'm sure it'll be fun though. Well sounds like you all had a great week.
Haha you know me too well. Haha I didn't hardly tell anyone about my birthday. The only people that knew were those that asked. And most of them forgot haha. It was basically just a normal day, which was totally fine with me. haha
I emailed Katie last week too haha, I hadn't heard from her since probably a week or so after she told me she was dating someone else.
She emailed me back, but I haven't opened it yet to see what she said. I always email all of you guys first and then, if I have time, I email other people haha. 
I'm excited to come back and visit after too haha. Good thing Mitch's mission and my mission are so close to each other haha. I'm interested to see what his mission is like. Even though I'm only about 2 hours from Puebla I'm sure there are a lot of differences haha. Well I hope
you have a great week.
I love you. Elder Janda

No comments:

Post a Comment