Wednesday, November 6, 2013

11/4/13

It's hard to believe I only have a bit over a month left. I feel like time is accelerating every week. This week was pretty good. We have 3 people with baptismal dates for the last weeks of November, so hopefully they keep going to church and their dates don't fall through. This last week was Día de los Muertos so it was kind of difficult to find people to teach. Everyone was too busy going to parties and such haha. I'm glad you had a good week. I'm sure Lion King was cool. As far as school, it looks like everything is good, I only need to hear from the music school. I'm a bit worried though because I haven't received any kind of confirmation email or anything to know if they received my application and everything. My registration date is this Friday, so as soon as I hear from them, I will be able to sign up for classes. I'm really excited that they're almost done with the Gilbert temple. Hopefully we can go to the dedication. Anyway, I hope you have a fantastic week. I love you. Love, Elder Janda

No comments:

Post a Comment