Tuesday, December 27, 2011

11/23/11

Hey.
Everything is going great. My companion is also going to the Mexico City southeast. Almost everyone from my district is. All but two that are going to Peru, and two that are going to another mission in Mexico. I got some new people in my zone this week. They're all going to stateside Spanish speaking missions. Some are going to California some to Florida and some to phoenix.
Mallory Eyestone came in to the MTC this week too. I saw her on Wednesday right after she got in. I was walking to lunch and she was walking the opposite direction with her host. It was cool. She has class just down the hallway from mine, so I'm sure I'll see you pretty often.
I'm learning Spanish really well. I started reading the book of Mormon in Spanish yesterday. I have to use a dictionary sometimes, but I'm almost through the third chapter of first Nephi.
I got a present from the Verplanke's yesterday. I haven't opened it yet, but I was really surprised that they sent me something. It was really nice of them. Please tell them all thank you from me and that I hope they have a great Christmas.
Sorry my emails aren't very long or very in depth, I only have a half hour and these computer are really slow. I think they're giving us time on Christmas to write letters, so I'll try to send one out to all of you. I love you all so much and am grateful for all that you do for me and all the support that you give me. I hope you all have a great Christmas.
Con Amor, Elder Janda

No comments:

Post a Comment